Our School Uniform
There is an expectation that all children will wear a school uniform. Our Uniform is Red or Navy polo shirt/sweatshirt with black or grey trousers, shorts or skirts, with appropriate footwear.
Below are details of how you can purchase sweatshirts/polo shirts with the school logo on.
Book bags are also available from the same place however, you can buy this essential school item from elsewhere if you prefer.
P.E kit bag: Your child will need a white t-shirt, a pair of blue or black shorts/ jogging bottoms and a pair of trainers in a named bag that will stay in school and be sent home at the end of every short term to be washed and returned for the start of the following term.
Spare clothing: Please ensure that your child has at least one set of spare clothes in their school bag each day. It is helpful to have extra socks and pants too! We do a lot of our play outdoors and often in messy ways too, so therefore changing is inevitable!
Please ensure that EVERYTHING your child brings to school is clearly labelled, including book bags, clothing, water bottle etc. It is also helpful if your child brings a backpack containing all their items for school. We ask that you send in a bottle of sun cream to be kept in school. Please ensure this is labelled with your child’s name too.
Please equip your child with a pair of named welly boots that can remain in school.
Message from our Uniform Suppliers, Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialist, regarding Global Uniform Supply Challenges. Please click here for more information.
Due to the current Government Guidelines The Famous School Branches are excepting visits to their branches by appointment only. To book you appointment to view our school uniform click here . For more in formation please click here.
Uniform available to order:
- Sweatshirt £9.95 Navy or Red
- Polo shirt £7.95 Navy or Red
- Cotton Tee-Shirt £5.50 Navy or Red
You are able to order through Famous School Branches, Unit 1b, Plaza 21, Sanford Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1HE Tel No: 01793 520843 or online. Click here to enter their website.
- Before you go into the school selection you may wish to check the measurements of items. This can be found at the bottom of the screen under the ‘Information’ heading, then choose size guide.
- Click on select a school.
- Click on The Chalet School.
- Click on uniform, this will then display the different uniform options available
- Choose uniform items, choosing size and colour, then add them to the cart.
- When you have finished click on your shopping cart in top right hand corner of page.
- When you have checked your items click on checkout.
- If it is the first time you are ordering you will need to register as a new customer.
- Complete all of your details.
- In collection box, you can have it delivered directly to the shop in Swindon and the delivery will be free. If you would like to have it delivered to your home address there will be a delivery charge of £4.95.
They do have a few samples of our uniform in the shop for you to look at, however as we are a small school they are providing uniform to us on a demand to order basis. This means that you will need to allow 4 weeks for your delivery to arrive.