PE and Sports Premium
Our P.E. Lead is Claire Morris.
Schools receive P.E. and sports premium funding based on the number of children they have on roll. Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
This means that schools should use the premium to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that they already offer
- make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
For example, schools can use funding to:
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach P.E. and sport more effectively
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport
- run sport competitions
- run sports activities with other schools
How did we use the Sports Premium in 2016/17?
Click here to see how we used our Sports Premium in 2016/17.